Thursday 31 December 2015

Wishing u Happiness...


With a heavy heart i am posting my last entry for SATW....i thank You SATW for unleashing the hidden creativity for scrapbooking layouts which i never knew i could try my hands on...thank u for giving me the confidence and motivation to diversify my creativity :) But i am also very sure SATW will always be remembered profoundly and i really look forward to the new challenge which i can say with confidence that its gonna rock too...my best wishes to Helen for a New Beginning and my Best Wishes More than Words can say to Valia, Di, Heather,Nicole,Pamella,Rachael and entire team for their new venture :)

The lovely December Moodboard created by Valia has given me a beautiful opportunity to frame in flowers and glitter the precious pic of my wonderful hubby as a bridegroom on our wedding day :) Indian weddings are vibrant with pink red yellow flowers and gold n glitter all over :)Infact i have more LO to do on this theme...time may not permit me now but i will definitely share later...festive times busy times...so creating n posting in hurries :)

The link to the beautiful December Moodboard created by Valia is here...

http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com.au/p/about-us.html

DEC 2015 GRAND FINALE CHALLENGE MOOD BOARD<br>ENTRIES CLOSE THURSDAY<br> 31ST DEC 23.55 EST

Here are my closeup detailed pics...i have used lots of  Lindy Sprays,Prima stencils,stamps,dies,chippies etc...all the flowers used are handmade by me...









Wishing u all a very Beautiful and Happy New Year :)

8 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the moodboard! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout - and thanks for your lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Just gorgeous! And all the details - beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layout! So many details! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete