Sunday 27 September 2015






Hi friends....this is my 2nd post for September Moodboard challenge Of Scrap Around The World....it has a beautiful theme
 of soft colors and vintage poetic mood which inspired me to create this layout of size 12" by 12".......u can click on the link down to go to the SAWT website

http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.in/p/about-us.html

SEPT 2015 MOOD BOARD<br>ENTRIES CLOSE WED<br> 3OTH SEPT 23.55 EST


Also, I am combining this entry for Dusty Attic's Inspirational Board for September challenge....this theme inspired me to create a layout for the mesmerizing colors along with a poetic theme......! I have used Dusty Attic's Vine Corner #2 and Pots and Columns chipboard.U can click on the link below to go to the site directly....


http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.in/



It looked like this when I started to plan my layout after watercoloring and texturing my paper with stencils.....the photograph I used is from Pion Designs.



 
 
These are the Dusty Attic's Chipboards used...the vines and pots and columns....
 

 
 
 
 
 
 Some closeups and pics taken from different angles....














 
Hope u liked my layout....Thanks for visiting my Page :)
 

22 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your background! great job! Thank you SO much for playing with Dusty Attic this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and vintage. I love the way you have used media. Please note however, that you should paste direct link to your blog-post - not to whole blog. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also Tusia...since I hv not been able to post direct link......am I eligible for the contest? I hope this does not disqualify me.....next time will do so...thanx :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Tusia:) Can u please guide n help me as to how to paste direct link to the post...I m a new blogger...so still doing lot of technical blunders....do guide me...thnx

      Delete
  3. Thanks Tusia:) Can u please guide n help me as to how to paste direct link to the post...I m a new blogger...so still doing lot of technical blunders....do guide me...thnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, Meraj!! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious! Fantastic work on the chippies - thanks for playing along this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work on all those gorgeous chippies. Thank you so much for playing along with this month's Dusty Attic moodboard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! This is soooo cute....love how you've created the bg work and the way you've used our Dusty Attic chippies is fabulous:) Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really sweet...love how you have created a little garden! Thank you for using our Dusty Attic moodboard fort his page...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable layout! Love how you used all the chipboard! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, delicate, soft colors ♥ Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete